Fellow blogger at Spo-Reflections has decided to start his own MEME. So, I figured, why the hell not?
Tea, Wine or Champagne? Wine-Geyser Peak Sauvignon Blanc
How Left Handed are you? Sexually it can be one hand or the other... everything else almost a tea bagger
The loudest piece of clothing I have is... My red Chuck Taylors (and a variety of undies)
The Best Friend, who is s/he? Sloan (has put up with my ass for over 30 years)
I'd rather eat rats in Tewkesbury than... I think I would just shoot myself if it came to eating rats (anywhere)
How many of these have you done?
1. Been to an Opera? Cats, Evita, Mama Mia...isn't that gay enough
2. Read a novel by Dickens? Honestly, I never read a whole book of anything until after I graduated college and got into John Grishim and Anne Rice...before that I would just rent the movie or catch it on TV
3. Drank Bourbon? Let's just "Beam Night" every Thursday my sophomore year of college... thus having to retake the one Friday class I had those semesters...to this day the smell makes me gag...sorry, all vodka now
4. Been to Key West? Seen a lot of pictures of friends who have been... would like to go, when they have an airport big enough to land a 747... small plane terrify me more than the big ones... and bridges are almost as bad as the flying...
5. Visited the Stratford Festival of Canada? I have been to Canada and hospitalized there, but that was Quebec and everything was in French...
6. Spiders give you the heebie jeebies? YES...as do snakes...ughhh...skin is crawling now...
7. Been to Michigan? I have seen their football team play on TV and our cars may have been made there
8. Rolled down a grass hill? Yes... right into a huge mud hole next to a keg and was in a white sweater. I loved that sweater...oh well...it was college
9. Ate Synder Pretzels? Is there any other kind? Dip them in nacho cheese or ranch dressing...mmmm
10. Used the word "rubbish" in the last 30 days? Nope, but now it is in my vodka soaked brain and will likely over use it the next 30 days... likely with a fake English accent.
11. Worn a bow tie? Yes, but only in weddings... but I did just buy two new ones... silk ones, for Jeff and I... but you will likely see them in a drunken photo shoot before we actually have anywhere to wear them.
12. Have a set of Viking Horns? Nope, but would be fun to get some and an outfit and have some fun
If you get a chance, head over and check Spo out... Love his blog!